Our Journey- Classified!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Personal Reflection, Zheng Jie

My Personal Reflection~ Zheng Jie

1.I chose this project because I was fascinated about the different ways to stain and find out what is inside a cell through different processes.

2.My role in this pair is the leader and I organize all the work.

3.Challenges we encounter when working is the insufficient manpower for work due to us being a pair, but we equally distribute work and just work a little harder to overcome it.

4.Through this project, I discover the complexity in a sing simple experiment.

5.As an individual, I have benefited from this program as I have never stopped asking myself why about these topics mentioned as the professors love to allow us to look into it after giving the basics, which heightens my curiosity.

6.My aspirations are to learn more into this and make an innovative product that benefits all.

No comments:

Post a Comment